LISTENING ENGLISH PRACTISE (2014)Ejercicio Inglés
UNA PRÁCTICA PARA LOS LISTENINGS DE INGLÉS, LO RECOMIENDO VIENE ENLACE DE VÍDEO, PREGUNTAS Y FINALMENTE PARA CORREGIR LAS RESPUESTAS
Vista previa del texto
Sergio Bayo Barrasa
QUESTIONS: ( see this page:
1.- Why does Kiran say that “contagious” is a good word?
2.- What does she mean by the “I can” bug?
3.- The three steps that Kiran mentions are to be “Aware”, to “enable” and to “empower”.
What does she mean by these expressions? And how do these steps transform students? 4.- How does she teach her students that child labor is not a good practice for children? 5.- Why is Ahmedabad considered the world’s first child friendly city? 6.- What challenge did Kiran give to the children of India? 7.- When they extended the child-empowerment program to the whole country, what other problems did children solve? 8.- In the villages, how do the parents respond to the children trying to teach them to read? Are they positive or negative? 9.- In the end, Kiran asks “how can we still stay immune?”. What is she referring to? ANSWERS: 1. Because she think that this word appear in love, in inspiration and in pasion. For her we can give contagious for all of them.
2. She would say that all the people need to contagious with the germ of “I can”.
3. Her idea is open the eyes of the students with this three words. The aware means see the changed, the enable means be the changed and finally the empowered means lead the changed.
4. The students do and practise activity and take the experience of that. The teacher tell at they and they can did that. Finally they are convinced that they can go outside and change the world.
5. Because Ahmedabad open the heart and the mind for the child. All the city cooperated with the children so that they should live better. The teacher said that when the city gives something to the children the children in the future will give back to the city.
6. The challenge consist in the children have to take an idea, they choose one week and after they change a bilion lives.
7. The Child-empowerment program extended in 2009. The children solved the lonelyness and the alcoholism.
8. The children went to the streets for take awareness about the importance of the being literate. It was so positive because the teachers and the parents were happy for the estudy of his sons.
9. She refers to the “I can” bug about the passion, the excited and the energy of the children for change the world.